12.06.2000

Oh, I'm sleepy today.

Why am I sleepy?? Because I stayed up last night to see Madonna on Letterman, that's why.

Sad, it was, but I'm sorta glad that I saw it, because it helped me better understand why we can't wrap up this election.

It is because, simply, the world has gone to hell in a hand-basket, yup. What have we come to when Madonna on Dave Letterman is boring?

It's very, very discouraging, it is.

As if that isn't enough -- I just got a call from the band's attorney, who I don't know but whom informs me that, while TBH (heretofore to be known as "The Band") has no "beef" with The Content Herein, they nonetheless "hate" me because they don't like "cookie-cutter design elements," (oooh -- impressive!) and they feel that this template falls under that category. (Lest you think I am The Complete Wimp, I did manage to get the following question into the phone conversation: "For this, they pay you? I hope it's not much. And, for the record, with regard to that cookie-cutter comment -- it is the holiday season. So git yer head outta yer ass.")

So, I need a newer, hipper, better design. So I am off to lick my wounds and begin The Healing Process. In the meantime, feel free to send your suggestions and free offerings. Until then, peaceOUT.

No comments: